It’s only looking like Christmas because the girls set up the little Charlie Brown Christmas tree, and they did a great job. It certainly doesn’t feel like Christmas since it’s 80+ degrees and we were swimming all morning before setting up the tree. Not sure if I could ever get used to Christmas in the summer time. So the tree’s up!
I haven’t blogged in days because we were away for the weekend and I’ve had some technical difficulties, so I’ll just do a little catch up. On Friday we had some down time, which was great. And down time at my Mom’s house is like being at a resort with beautiful views. So the girls swam, played in the garden, and blew bubbles today.
My brother, Neil, and his girl friend, Tracy also arrived today. I think the last time he and I were in SA together at the same time was 1994. We also saw my cousin Karen and her family, so Logan and Mads had 2 little playmates today as Kari and Tim have 2 little boys. So, a great relaxing day with some well-needed down time.

kate says "Merry Christmas to Logan and Maddie. What is Santa going to bring you, Logan?"
ReplyDeleteOur holiday card is probably in your mailbox now. I made a digital card with some favorite shots on FB - but the real card you will have to wait for! We have your card up and study it often! ;)
Merry Christmas to you guys - don't know if you are early there or later on the date...?
Allison